jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

Unit 5 - Crazy about it!

Vocabulary

Programme - Programa
Ticket - Ticket /entrada
Concert - Concert

Match - Partit
Seat - Seients
Crowd -Multitut (gent)

Costume - Disfressa
Stadium - Estadi
Theatre - Teatre

Autograph - Autograf
Stage - Escenari
Trophy - Trofeu
Crazy about - boig per...


Writing


My Dance Group.
HeLLo[!]

This is my dance group. Its name is MEDITERRÀNIA DANSA.
We dance catalan dances and salsa.

The dance you see in the video is called HAVANERA.

Marc timón created the music.

We were nervous after the performance.





I'M A SUPERFAN OF...

My favourite group of music.

RBD is my favourite group of music.

RBD is a Mexican group, they started in 2004 in the series REBELDE.

The members of the groups are...

  1. Dulce
  2. Anahí
  3. Maite
  4. Christian
  5. Poncho
  6. Christopher

My favourite song is I WANNA BE THE RAIN, because is very nice!

The singer of the I wanna be the rain is Christian.

For me, the bests singers of the group are Christian and Dulce.

I WANNA BE THE RAIN (CD - created in spain)

No hay comentarios: