jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

Unit 1 - The real me

Vocabulary

Chatty - xerraire / Quite - callat

Sensitive - sensible / Insensitive - insensible

Cold - fred / Warm - càlid

Friendly - amigable, simpàtic / Unfriendly - antipàtic

Relaxed - tranquil / Tense - Nerviós

Polite - Educat / Impolite - Maleducat



Writing




My life picture




  • The colors of the picture are black and orange.
  • I'm relaxed, friendly, cheerful and quiet.
  • I like the color orange.
  • My favorite pets are dogs, rabitts, horses and dolphins.
  • I have got 3 sisters and 1 brother.
  • I hgave 4 nephews.

  • The friends are a part of my life.
  • My best friends are... Maria, Aida, Jordi, Ariadna, Roser, Jorge an Maria P.


  • My favourite catalan group is Lax'n'busto and my favourite spanish-mexican group is RBD.
  • I love playing the guitar.
  • I dance with a groupe of Catalan Dance. It's called Mediterrania Dansa (in the image, Havanera).

Descriptions!


Marc (I'm)





I have 14 years old. My brithday is in August, the 11th. I live in Castelló d'Empúries. I'm very cheerful, friendly, chatty, sensitive and honest.

My style whit clothes is this...

















Maria & Aida & Roser


They have 14 years old. They'rs brithday are in August. They live in Caselló d'Empúries.

Maria is very cheerful, warm, friendly and relaxed.

Aida is very tens, friendly, sensitive and cheerful.

Roser is very friendly, cheerful and relxed.



No hay comentarios: